Unicaf is looking for a responsible, well-connected individual to work as a Unicaf Referrer. As a Unicaf Referrer, you will have the ability to send unique individual referral links and try to get as many registrations as you can through the Unicaf Referrals Programme.
About the job:
- Learn and promote Unicaf offerings and benefits.
- Social Media sharing: share the unique Referral Link you will receive through the Unicaf Referrals Programme on your social media so that the audience can click and submit an application to study.
- Be up-to-date with Unicaf’s current offers.
- Increasing your current number of followers/connections in order to increase the number of people that can use the link.
- Flexible working hours – work at your own pace.
- Work from home.
- Ensure Internet connection.
- Sales/Promoting skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Effective communication skills.
- Follow up with your referrals.
- Self – motivated.
What we are offering:
- Job Training.
- Salary: starts from $200 per successful registration while you can upgrade up to $300 per registration depending on your performance.
- Available promotional materials to promote Unicaf through your unique link.
Interested referrers should submit their CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Unicaf Referral Programme – Jobberman Ghana – Referrer