A Reputable Firm
We are looking for an outstanding training manager to run our corporate and commercial training delivery. The Training Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the training unit while engaging with relevant corporate and other stakeholders to ensure effective development and delivery of the unit’s programs.
- Implement the Learning Management System (LMS) of the training unit
- Participate in creating and implementing training programs
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
- Set online training sessions and ensure they run smoothly.
- Ensure documents are timely uploaded and available to instructors and students
- Coordinate the training and certification of instructors and staff.
- Book venues for face-to-face training and ensure they are properly set up
- Act as a point of contact for instructors students and related stakeholders
- Resolve issues as they arise in the training’s management
- Submit reports on training activities and results
- Recommend new programs and improvements
- Ensure staff, instructors and participants follow established policies
- Liaise with international partners and instructors.
Required Skills or Experience
- BSc/ BA/ MBA in Business, Administration, Psychology or a related field
- Proven experience as a Training Administrator or similar role
- A reliable problem-solver with strong project management skills.
- Knowledge of office procedures and billing
- Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of databases.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) is beneficial
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Outstanding communication skills with excellent professional ethics
- Strong attention to detail
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org