Website getINNOtized GmbH
GIBT is looking for a Tech Recruiter (m/f/d) to help in building a Career Accelerator within our AZUBI AFRICA training program.
We are Africa’s capacity building company that is creating 10,000 jobs in Data and Cloud by identifying the top 3% of high potentials that graduate in STEM subjects from African universities. Thereby we are solving societal challenges in two different worlds: Fighting brain-drain in Africa by creating attractive working opportunities on the continent, while developing and providing the virtual workforce for clients with a shortage in digital skills.
Our training and employment program focuses on cloud technologies and the application of data science, applicable to different industries. As Tech Recruiter, you look at candidates from the eye of an employer and will establish program structures that will boost the chances of AZUBI learners to find a job after graduation. You need to be highly organized and be used to effectively collaborating in written documents – as a team player, you should also have a passion for educating people.
• Challenge existing program structures of Career Center and continuously improve the established formats
• Deliver Career lessons, counsel, offer advice and direction for career growth, advancement , and identify areas of improvement to AZUBI participants.
• Prepare and present reports on Career Center program KPIs
• Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
• Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions
• Assists AZUBI learners in identifying positions in their field of interest; assists in development of resumes, cover letters and applications; advises students on employability skills; works with learners to gain relevant skills; and explore alternative employment options.
• Maintains currency with industry trends; updates labor market information by researching online resources, maintaining contacts with employers, and networking with professional/community organizations that are involved in job placement activities.
• Works within a team to coordinate, collect and track job placement data; compiles data and prepares reports and correspondence regarding job development and placement efforts.
• Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
• Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype, etc.)
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
• Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
• BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
Expected Fill Date: ASAP
Number of vacant slots: 1
Proposed Salary: 3,500 GHS Net
Employment type: Full time
How to apply: Please send CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org latest September 30, 2022.