We are an International Catering Company operating in various activities in the catering industry and we are looking for a STORES CLERK.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Ensure daily data entry.
- Manage monthly stock take and stock valuation.
- Preparation of orders to replenish the stock per production need.
- Ensure the implementation of the company KPI related to the stores.
- Issuing of items to user departments based on approved requisition.
- Undertaking continuous and periodic stock taking.
- Ensure the highest standard of safety, security, hygiene and sanitation, discipline and efficiency at all times.
- Assist and support stores management in running the store successfully.
- Display and organize products for easy identification.
- Handle merchandize in a safe and secure manner.
- Pack store items onto shelves.
Required Skills or Experience
- Diploma or degree in related courses
- At least two (2) years working experience as a Store keeper or related field.
- Computer knowledge (Ms World, excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft 360)
- He must be able to manage certain unforeseen events and keep his cool
- He must always be operational and meticulous to manage his stocks and his merchandise
- Ability to spend an extended period working in a standing position
- Punctuality and accountability when arriving at work
- Attention to detail is essential for building and stocking displays to company standards
- Ability to work in a group
- Ability to multitask and balance the needs of several customers at once is mandatory
How To Apply
Candidates wishing to apply for this role should compile a one page cover letter indicating their proven track record and sustainability for the role, in addition to a CV. This letter should highlight strengths, accomplishments and aptness in addressing the key job objectives. The Cover Letter and CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of your mail should be the position you are applying for.