Wild Fusion Limited
Wild Fusion Group: Wild Fusion as a group has been in existence for over 12 years. It comprises of 4 service businesses and 2 product companies:
Wild Fusion Nigeria: A full fledged digital marketing and advertising company https://www.wildfusions.com/
ROI Digital: A full fledged digital marketing and advertising company as well https://roidigital.com.ng/
Wild Fusion Digital Centre: Nigeria’s first and most premium digital marketing training centre: https://www.wdc.ng/
Wild Fusion Ghana: A team of digital marketing experts based in Ghana
LoanSpot: A Micro Finance Bank aggregator that specializes in bringing together lenders and borrowers to consummate transactions: https://loanspot.africa/
SupplySmart: A fintech loan company that specialises in unlocking credit to stakeholders in the FMCG space https://www.supplysmart.co/
About the role
The Social Media Executive is responsible for overseeing the company’s presence on a multitude of public platforms.The role involves creating gripping content, analyzing public feedback, and reporting on the effects of each key undertaking. It also involves keeping track of all access codes & striking a delicate balance between publishing frequent outputs and maintaining client’s interest.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide Clients and internal account team with counsel and strategic marketing thought leadership
- Identify new tools, including reporting tools to measure the strategy and drive effectiveness of social and content.
- Responsible for Online Listening and Reputation Management of Wild Fusion’s clients by implementing and using cutting edge ORM tools and services.
- Be responsible for brand reputation of all Wild fusion’s clients online.
- Develop social strategy that delivers on client’s brief while aligning seamlessly with ATL, BTL and other digital channels.
- Responsible for all content development for any web assets developed for clients, Website, microsites, Mobile apps, blogs, social assets etc.
- Responsible for improving the SEO ranking and for customer engagement strategies.
- Plan and implement customer research and using the findings to feed into the online strategy to support the client’s marketing goals (growth, retention, engagement).
- Ensure 100% repeated businesses on all client’s project and report on non-repeated businesses
- Develop innovative solutions for clients with impactful results that will increase client budget while delivering excellent results based on client’s needs.
- Meet and surpass revenue targets through best practice in client’s service
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online client engagement platforms and channels.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- 3- 4 years’ experience as a client experience specialist, or a similar client support role.
This job is perfect for you if you;
- Are detail oriented, highly organized, analytical, and great with managing relationships.
- Focus on the client experience.
What is in it for you?
You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact. You will receive competitive compensation and professional development, and you will work with highly intelligent teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.