A surveying and Engineering company has a vacancy for highly motivated individual with high integrity and a passion to succeed for hiring as: Service Technician
- Reports To: Service Centre Lead.
- Department: Service Centre
- Location: Head Office – Accra
The jobholder must be an entry level Technician who shall be responsible for servicing and handles customer service interactions, reports, and repairs. The jobholder must ensure excellent customer service, maintains strong relationships with customers and ensures repeat customers
- Monitor collimators and record/file the results of the measurement into SC database
- Receive /inspect incoming instrument to ascertain the status of the instrument before repairs protocols
- Conduct repair of LGS to the right standards
- Measure ESD values of the service center according to the CTS
- Calibrate LGS products according to CTS protocols
- Print out and file service news, sales bulleting into service manuals.
- Any other task that will be assigned to improve quality of service
Required Skills or Experience
- HND in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Technical university
- Good computer skills and good eyesight
- Project management skills
- People oriented and results driven
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- High service orientation
How To Apply
Interested applicants should apply by e-mail their CVs and cover letters details to email@example.com by close of work May 12,2023.
Only short-listed applicant will be contacted.