We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive & responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets. To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
CVs should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range: Negotiable
Employment Type: Full time