iMedic eHealth Co. LTD
iMedic eHealth Co. LTD
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Sales & Implementation Associate. This dynamic position is responsible for recruiting new healthcare providers as well as providing implementation and on-boarding services to our clients.
- Bachelors, Higher National Diploma or Diploma in Business, Sales or Marketing with a focus on direct sales.
- Strong communication skills. i.e Oral and written communication.
- Capability to meet company deadlines or targets with regards to assigned tasks.
- Ability to work independently and contribute to team work.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new skills.
- Proactive and innovative attitude.
- Skills in Graphic designing and Digital marketing.
- Fluency in english language. The ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
- Friendly and positive demeanor.
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail with troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with clients and prospects
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor, consulting with clients to address healthcare providers with software-driven solutions.
- Proactively and independently conduct market research, explore defined territories and prospect for new clients.
- Generate sales opportunities with new clients, and leverage relationships to create new opportunities within existing clients.
- Present the company’s solutions and services to potential clients.
- Establish long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Organize meetings among prospective clients, Subject Matter Experts, and Healthcare Management Executives.
- Collaborate with other on-boarding teams and maintain accurate and current information in the CRM system.
- Stay up to date with the latest products and solutions offered by iMedic and our competitors.
- Working closely with software developers, product managers, quality assurance & implementation teams
- Minimum 80% travel with assigned area
- Bi-monthly salary
- Sales commission based on client you onboard.
- Company offers extra incentives based on performance and achieving metric targets
- Opportunities for career advancement within our organization.
- Company issued laptop, phone and internet package
- Paid Time Off