C. Woermann (Ghana) Limited
A highly skilled and trained professional who possesses good technical, sales and communication skills and is responsible for the company’s machinery sales and customers whereby machinery includes in this context power generating sets, forklift trucks, air compressors and welding machines.
• Maintain existing customer relationships.
• Identify prospective customers and establish new business relationships with the aim to increase the number of machinery sales and the volume of after sales services.
• Plan sales activities and keep the sales reports updated.
• Maintain a customer database and administer customer accounts.
• Prepare offers and technical submissions for customers and follow-up to close sales.
• Prepare and submit tenders.
• Perform site assessments, pre-delivery inspections, oversees installations and commissioning of generating sets and electrical installations.
• Liaise with colleagues on possible business arising from walk-in customers and customer visits.
• Guide customers through the entire sales process (power generating sets, forklift trucks, air compressors and welding machines) and coordinate machinery deliveries and installations with the technical team.
• Assume responsibility for the revenue collection from customers.
• Electrical / mechanical background and education.
• Ideally previous experience in sales of machinery equipment.
• IT literate.
• Driving license class B and safe driving experience.
• Position is vacant and immediate employment after successful interview possible.