Meridian Seeds is Hiring : Sales Agronomist
- Market Research: Shall conduct market research and formulate winning sales & marketing strategy.
- Strategy, Planning & Budgeting: Shall prepare and manage the Department’s budgets & expenses.
- Activation of Marketing Channels: Shall activate and grow a network of seed distribution channels.
- Coordination of sales
- Sales Promotion: Lead the implementation of various sales promotional activities such as farmer/dealer meetings, demo establishment, fairs, radio announcements etc.
- Product Delivery: Shall coordinate sales and product delivery to customers of Meridian Seeds.
- Payment: Maintain accurate record of all sales and ensure timely payments of debts.
- After Sales Support: Coordinate aftersales customers support, follow up on customer complaints and effectively implement compliant redress procedure.
- Sales Performance Management
- Shall be responsible for all activities of Sales Centres (Zones & Shops).
- Supervise the day-to day activities of SALE AGRONOMISTS.
- Shall periodically assess channels, products, competitor performance.
- Shall periodically assess sales team and performance of sales channels & advise management.
Required Skills or Experience
- Education: A minimum of BSc or HND. Agriculture or related programme.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years working experience in Agri-input marketing industry.
- Candidates should have strong and effective communication and networking skills.
- Candidate should have good computer/IT skills.
- Candidate should be willing to work with farmers and other informal actors.
- Candidate should be able to work independently with less supervision
- Candidate should be willing travel extensively across the country.
- Candidate should be able to drive and have a valid driving licence.
How To Apply
- Qualified candidates should send their CVs to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: your CV (word or pdf) file should bear your FULL NAME.