A Reputable Firm
The role holder is responsible for welcoming guests by greeting them, assisting guests with their booking needs as per company standards and responding to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
The role requires providing various planning and booking services, including answering customers’ questions, making booking or reservation suggestions, and upselling menus and events.
● Welcome guests to the venue, assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations and answer all related inquiries.
● Interact with customers and always provide friendly and attentive service.
● Respond promptly to requests from customers in a polite and professional manner.
● Greet in coming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact; escort them to assigned dining area, present menus, announce waiter’s name.
● Use visual cues to seat guests in either the bar or dining area depending on their preference.
● Inform guests of current promotion and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff.
● Answer incoming calls to the restaurant professionally and provide appropriate service and address customers’ queries.
● Manage the flow of guests into the dining and bar areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming guests, if appropriate.
● Tend to special guest needs and requests.
● Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Manage reservations.
● Greet customers upon their departure.
● Coordinate with wait staff about available seating options.
● Assist wait staff as needed.
● Up-sell, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages/events.
● Provide support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
● Adhere to all health & safety regulations.
● Maintain a clean reception area.
Key Competencies & Requirements:
● HND or First Degree in customer service, hotel Management or equivalent.
● 1- 3 years’ experience in similar role.
● Experience working in sales or public relations, preferably in the hospitality or travel industries.
● Customer-service experience.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
● Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
● Data entry experience.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com