Rockville construction limited
As the Quantity Surveyor, you will provide Quantity Surveying services to prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Assist in establishing a clients requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Perform risk, value management, and cost control
- Advise on a procurement strategy
- Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks
- Prepare and analyze costings for tenders
- Allocate work to subcontractors
- Provide advice on contractual claims
- Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Value completed work and arranged payments
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Enable clients to initiate construction projects
- Advice on the maintenance costs of specific buildings or projects.
Quantity Surveyor Requirement:
- University degree (BSc in Quantity Surveyor and Construction Economics or BSc degree in Building Technology or related)
- Professional and or Postgraduate qualification is an advantage Skills/capability in of the following areas:
- Preparation of priced Bills of Quantities, work programmes Contract Administration
- Preparing Tender and Contract Documents including Bills of Quantities for sourcing contractors
- Evaluation of Tenders, Preparation of Tender Evaluation Reports and Contract Negotiations.
- Applicant should be below 30 years.
NB: Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: ( Accra)
Employment Type: (Full time)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com