Provide administrative, secretarial and personal assistance to the Chief Corporate Services Officer and to provide clerical and routine support to Corporate Services
- Responsible for scheduling meetings/appointments (Direct report, Corporate Services divisional monthly meeting and other meetings)
- Book meetings in the CCSO’s calendar and schedule appointments.
- Book meeting, send meeting request and reminders to stakeholders.
- Coordinate, obtain input, draw up and distribute agendas and record minutes.
- Answer calls and handle queries professionally. Provide efficient and effective administrative support to the CCSO and the
- departmental heads in the division
- Provide travel support to the CCSO: Arrange travel and accommodation when necessary. Liaise with the travel controller and
- make travel and hotel reservation for CS members
- Management of CCSO’s and First Reports Leave Schedule
- Coordinate divisional incentives, send emails to divisional champions on monthly winners for reporting purposes.
- Make arrangements for CS divisional sessions in consultation with the relevant stakeholders.
- File documents accurately for easy retrieval.
- Prepare monthly report.
- Track IOU and Petty cash issued on a monthly basis and track expenses
- Co-ordinate ad-hoc office projects as necessary and maintain records for staff
- Receive visitors and attend to them in a polite and professional manner and follow-up on their logistics requirements.
- Professionally provide feedback to internal and external customers.
- Follow up with HR on CCSO’s recruitments and provide office orientation for new employees
- Management of office stationery.
- Support with the execution of Corporate Services projects.
- Technology and Platform business
- Multiregulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
- Public Listed Organization
- Environmental, Social and Governance prioritized
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Development of a sophisticated client base (especially high value)
- Diverse cultural environment
- Extended workforce management
Foundational Skills Proficiency Required
- Strategic Planning & Thinking
- Aware of the organization’s business plan, immediate environment and the possible impact of events and activities on the organization; understand current role in relation to executing the business plan.
- Ensures team objectives are consistent with strategic plan
- Critical Thinking
- Generates simple ideas
- Solutions are limited in scope
- Analytical Thinking
- Undertakes a process of information and data collection and analysis for integration purposes.
- Identifies and makes sets of information and determines their relationships.
- Decision Making based on Decision Modelling
- Recognizes when advice or assistance is required in making decisions on non- routine issues and looks to others to provide support
- Distinguishes between critical and irrelevant pieces of information. Gathers input and information from a variety of sources to reach a conclusion
- Integrated Analytics
- Is familiar with the organization’s various sources of business, customer, and market information, both behavioral and technical data
- Understands the range of metrics used to measure value and effectiveness and can use analytics to review the business impact of key activities
- Minimum of a Degree in in a related field
- 3 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent typing skills and computer literate
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good reporting and Business writing skills
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Good telephone manners
- Skills in the operation of a variety of office machines
How to Apply
- Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy reference number ADTRACK CSPA001 as the email subject.
- Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 20th October 2022 to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org