Akus Consult Limited
We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties.
- To assist in managing the daily work of the Executive Director and make sure it is completed on time.
- Assist ED in his daily administrative, planning, and travel-related matters.
- Coordinating all appointments of the ED.
- Act as the ED’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
- Arranging travel, visas, and accommodation and occasionally traveling with the Executive Director to meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Taking notes and minutes. Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Executive Director is well prepared for meetings.
- Replying to all the correspondence that comes for the Executive Director and on time
- Having a daily schedule prepared for the ED before he/she arrives in office.
- AKUS Business Development
- AKUS Consult Assignments / Audits
- AKUS Training Institute
- AKU House Building Management
- Other Realty Management (Com 20, Mamprobi, Almadies-Dakar; Columbia,MD-US)
- Trasacco Building project
- Peduasi Plots Development