Are you smart, driven, and fearless? Does going to different neighborhoods in Accra and meeting fashion retail vendors in selected neighborhoods sound exciting or great? Do you enjoy working in fashion, beauty, and/or entertainment? Do you enjoy going out/and or being up to date with the latest trends in Accra? Can you handle rejection? If so, this is the job for you!
Who Are We?
We’re a fashion swimwear company launching in Accra with an e-commerce component. The two of us were raised outside of Ghana and love fashion, art, and events!
We are looking for someone motivated who will be responsible for meeting potential customers through in-person meetings and networking events to foster relationships and promote our brand and organization as a company of choice.
We are a fashion swimwear company launching in Accra with an e-commerce component. The CEO of the company was raised outside of Ghana and loves fashion, beauty, art, and events! Her co- founder is more technical and has been part of startup teams that have had successful multi-million dollar exits and actually know how to win! Come join our team of winners! Come win, win, win, win!
- Utilize your knowledge of different parts of Accra and Tema to strategically identify high- potential customer pools.
- Attend fashion and beauty events, fairs, shows, and shows, and conferences around Ghana to promote our company and products and generate leads
- Actively prospect, identify, and approach potential customers through research, networking, and cold-calling techniques.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers to understand their specific talent needs and create tailored recruitment strategies for each role. Maintain clear communication channels to ensure alignment and expectations.
- Cultivate long-lasting relationships with both active and passive candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Serve as an ambassador for our organization at fashion and beauty events and shows, and conferences around Ghana to promote our company and products and generate leads.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer interactions, feedback, and progress within our CRM.
- Help out with hiring and interviewing by proactively reaching out to passive candidates.
- Schedule and conduct initial customer interviews, either in-person or through video calls, to gauge and assess their interest in company designs.
- Live in Accra or Tema
- Ability to learn and follow instructions
- Resilience and a positive attitude to overcome challenges and handle rejection.
- Emotionally intelligent
- Be extremely trustworthy and respect confidentiality.
- Ability to travel to other regions of Ghana when required
- Self-motivated and target-driven, with the ability to work independently and manage time effectively while meeting sales targets
NB: If you are a motivated and results-oriented professional who thrives on meeting people face-to- face and building relationships, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team as an Outbound Sales Rep and contribute to our ongoing success!
Location: This role will be 100% onsite in the Trade Fair/ Labone area.
The hours will be 11am – 8pm
Salary Range: GHC 2,400.00 – GHC 3,000.00
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.gh.