At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 350+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across 10 African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda, Gabon, Ethiopia, Uganda and Togo).
In order to reach its customers faster, mPharma runs a couple of warehouses and distribution centers across regions in Ghana and requires competent warehouse operatives for stock handling, picking, packing, and dispatch.
The role sits in the Supply chain unit and is responsible for the accuracy of deliveries as well as stock counts within the warehouses and partner facilities.
- Supervise and coordinate the loading of outbound shipments.
- Picking and staging outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Assist in monthly stock count preparations and execution.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neatly.
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Supervise the use of proper safety equipment.
- Create Pick List and Load List using SAP.
- Generate Delivery Note using SAP.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Coordinating with the Transport Team on all delivery-related issues.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the supply chain, logistics, or related fields is required.
- Basic knowledge of inventory control, purchasing, receiving, pick/pack operations and inbound test return processes is required
- An HND or degree in Supply Chain & Logistics or any related discipline is preferred.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or general healthcare industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Possesses strong communication skills and the ability to pay attention to details.
- Must be available to work in Accra.
To apply for this job please visit mpharma.bamboohr.com.