Big Apple Academy
Nursery and preschool teachers, are specialists in early childhood and children’s development. They work with children up to the age of five (5). Together with practitioners and the nursery manager, they contribute to the learning and social development of the children they are responsible for.
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons based on our school’s curriculum and timetable.
- Submit lesson plan for review at the scheduled time.
- Set homework and plan other out-of-class activities to consolidate and extend the knowledge and understanding pupils have acquired.
- Utilize the outdoor spaces, facilities, resources and educational programmes to teach pupils.
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of pupils.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized classroom.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Degree, HND or Diploma in Early Childhood Education or Preschool credential is preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Must attend training classes designed to broaden professionalism, education and skill involving child care and development
- Must possess personal attribute of love for kids needed to develop trusting relationships with the children.
- Must possess a good customer services skills to communicate effectively with staff, pupils, parents and visitors.
Kindly Email CV’s and letter to: email@example.com or Drop them at the school’s reception. (Adako-Jachie, near Kotoko Park, Ejisu)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org