PSG is an Oil Palm and Rubber Plantations company located at Daboase in the Wassa East District of the Western Region. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of SOCFINAF SA of Luxembourg and has over 2,000 employees.
Plantations Socfinaf Ghana (PSG) Limited wishes to inform all qualified and interested candidates about a vacant position in its Sustainability Department. Kindly find details of the vacancy below:
- REPORTS TO: SUSTAINABILITY MANAGER
- As AM&E Officer, you will be part of the Sustainability Department of the company, which covers sustainability broadly, HSE (health, safety & environment), community relations, external relations, communication, monitoring and evaluation.
- As AM&E Officer you will take care of the monitoring and evaluating aspects of the department.
- The position reports to the Sustainability Manager and cooperates with the whole Sustainability Team.
- Your main goal in the position is to create system for monitoring and evaluating the implementation of policies, management plans, systems, and procedures. And conduct such monitoring/evaluation.
- Through the monitoring, you will be in contact with most departments at PSG and at times external stakeholders.
- You will conduct monitoring, evaluations and reports, to communicate the findings.
- The company is RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) certified and working towards ISO 14001 certification. The certification requires monitoring and evaluation, which you will be in charge of.
- Assist in all conformance activities towards RSPO and ISO 14001.
- Assist in report writing and data collection and other relevant duties that might be assigned to you.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/Social Sciences or equivalent in relevant Discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ working experience (post national service) in similar field of a well-established organization.
- Passion for strong implementation of policies, management plans, procedures and systems.
- An eye for both broad visions and details
- Ability to understand and define systems
- Positive- and team-minded
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- High adaptability.
- Experience in report writing, monitoring and evaluating.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to familiarise yourself with new material, get an overview, and communicate the material in an understandable manner.
- Experience working independently, cooperating/coordinating with colleagues in a team, and across an organisation.
- RSPO and ISO knowledge is a plus, but not required
- Language skills: English, Twi
How To Apply
Applicants who are qualified and are interested in the advertised position should apply by submitting their application and supporting documents to:
The Admin. & HR Manager
Plantations Socfinaf Ghana Limited
P. O. Box TD1429
Through (firstname.lastname@example.org) with MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER in the subject line of the email by close of work on FRIDAY, MAY 26, 2023.
Late applications would not be accepted.
NB: Kindly note that PSG Limited is a Company that offers Equal Opportunities for all. No forms of Discrimination or Harassment are permitted within the Company. The Company doesn’t employ persons below the age of 18 years.