EMBASSY OF JAPAN IN GHANA
The Embassy of Japan in Ghana is seeking a qualified employee for the position of the medical officer’s assistant.
1. Research Medical situation, including hospitals and health sector in general(Ghana, Liberia and Sierra Leone)
2. Assisting hospital visit(contact and coordination with medical facilities)
3. Assisting the medical officer in general, in order to discharge of his duties.
1. Monthly salary with Social security (SSNIT), Medical insurance
3. Overtime allowance
4. Proposed term of contract is two years(probation period of three months), from the beginning of December,2023.
5. Working hour
-8:30~17:00 (Monday to Thursday)
1. 22 to 36 years old
2. 1st degree or Master’s degree
3. Language proficiency
(Both English and Japanese)
3-1. English (Spoken and Written)
3-2. Japanese (N1,N2,N3,N4 level)
Candidates who have good command of Japanese have an advantage.
4. Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
5. Candidates with working experience in Japan would be preferred.
6. Able to start work from the beginning of 11th December 2023
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
1. Curriculum Vitae (Name, D.O.B, Contact details, Academic/ Employment History, Family members (dependencies), Qualifications, etc.)
2. One passport size photo
3. Certified grade transcript for each academic year
4. Graduation certificate or degree certificate
5. If available, certifications of Japanese language skills or work experience in Japan.
Application with the above mentioned documents should be sent to the following e-mail address on or before Friday 10th November, 2023: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for job interview. Interviews will be held between November 13th and 17th.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com