Healthnet Medical Centre
To provide medical laboratory (analytical) services and contribute to patient care through good laboratory practice and adherence to quality assurance measures.
- Carry out routine and special laboratory tests in clinical laboratories and provide cover in the diagnostic laboratory areas where necessary.
- Undertake technical work of the laboratory within acceptable turnaround times in accordance with departmental standard operating procedures and safety guidelines.
- Document and keep accurate records (log) to maintain good laboratory practice.
- Provide a high standard of technical service as a member of the health care team to assist in efficient delivery of patient care
- Ensure equipment in their care is maintained to the standards required by the department and by relevant legislation.
- Implement internal Quality Control (QC) measures of technical procedures.
- Assist in research, evaluation of new techniques, laboratory audits and screening exercise.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by your supervisor.
- 1-2yrs post national service experience
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org