Park Agrotech Ghana Limited
Mechanic (Farm Equipment’s) would maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters, and irrigation systems. Dismantle defective machines for repair, using hand tools. Record details of repairs made and parts used.
- Overall maintenance and repair of farm equipment
- Good understanding and experience in repair and maintenance of farm equipment viz. Tractors, Harvesters, Thrashers, Engines Etc
- Forecasting spare parts requirements and ensuring timely availability for smooth operation of machines
- Ability to work in field conditions to repair machines in field.
- Coordinating movement and deployment of machines across different villages
- Liaising with village traders, transporters and other stakeholders for smooth operation
- Must be fluent in English an d local languages spoken in the Northern region
- Experience in commodity buying
- Working experience on working with agricultural machines.
- Working experience of working closely with farmers/growers at village level
Salary: GHS 1500.00 per month
Location: Tamale, Ghana
Employment Type: Full Time.
Interested Applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com