An MCA or Pharmacy Technician is needed for urgent employment
- Carry out assigned technical activities as defined in accordance with agreed standards and policies.
- Dispense medicines and counsel appropriately for both inpatients and outpatients.
- Pre-package and compound pharmaceutical supplies as required.
- Ensure extemporaneous preparations are prepared to standards.
- Ensure strict adherence to SWC-G dangerous drugs policy
- Ensure the safe and secure storage and handling of medicine in the clinic and pharmacy.
- Report on Adverse Drug Reactions using appropriate forms.
- Ensure the delivery of all aspects of storage, record keeping, stock control and rotation on the wards.
- Perform and document the inspection of areas where medications are dispensed, stored and administrated: identify and retrieve expired drugs and supplies and register entries of dangerous medicines in line with approved SOPs.
- Take charge of pharmaceutical services of the clinic
- Ensure that facilities and equipment are maintained to the appropriate standards and that optimum use is made of them.
- Ensure the efficient and accurate compilation of statistics and work-related data in accordance with the agreed policy.
Work Experience: 1-2 years
Salary ranges: Ghc1000-Ghc2100
N.B: No accommodation
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org