Hans Cottage Botel
Hans Cottage Botel
We are looking to recruit a professional, courteous massage therapist to provide our guests with a wide range of massage services. The massage therapist will consult with guests to screen them for underlying conditions, and to assist with selecting appropriate services. You will perform massages in a manner that prevents injuries to your wrists and other parts of your body. You will assist guests with inquiries, and explain treatments and packages in a courteous manner. To ensure success you need to assist guests with selecting the most appropriate services for their needs, be skilled at performing massages, and ensure guest retention. Preferred candidates are friendly, guest-oriented, and dexterous.
Massage Therapist Responsibilities:
- Attending and participating in meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring a clean, safe, and well-organized spa facility.
- Setting up spa and work stations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout the shift.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Providing massage services listed in the brochure.
- Maintaining records and filing documentation.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules, and regulations.
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- High school diploma, Degree, or suitable equivalent.
- 6+ months of work experience as a massage therapist.
- Proficient knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point, sports, and deep tissue massage.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods.
- Comfortable with performing massages on diverse clients.
CVs should be sent to: email@example.com
Salary Range: Negotiable
Location: Cape coast
Employment Type: Full time
Minimum Qualification: HND
Experience Length: 2 years +