Photo Club Imaging
Roles and Responsibilities
- To efficiently supervise the activities of staff, to ensure that all activities of staff and tenants meet or exceed agreed service levels and comply with the written processes and policies of the company. Overall personnel management
- Supervises all African market staff and their activities in accordance with the written processes and policies of the Company.
- Able to supervise, motivate and performance manage all staff, Can work effectively under pressure. Determine resource needs and allocate men/equipment accordingly. Stock management systems of the company – In-house data systems for capturing information on products stored.
- Should be organized, Efficient, and show leadership, Capable of preparing meaningful and accurate written reports. Self-motivated, honest and open in communication,
Required Skills or Experience
- Secondary Education
- Specialised Diploma in Retail Management or Degree in business related subject desirable.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- PC proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and internal computer systems
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Proven success in supervising, developing and motivating staff.
How To Apply
Interested persons should send a covering letter and CV to the address below:
Or hand in applications to Photo Club shops in Osu or East Legon.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com