The role of the Logistics & Transport Officer shall be focused on the coordination, supervision, and monitoring of all activities related to Third Party Transportation, Shipment/Export Duties, Company Fleet Management among other related activities.
- Monitor each business partner with respect to fleet availability.
- Checking validity of Goods in Transit Insurance from time to time.
- To provide alternatives where regular third-party transporters are not available.
- To get more transporters into the business where necessary.
- Check and authenticate WAYBILLS for payment to transporters.
- To coordinate export activities from Ghana.
- Receive copies of request from Nigeria.
- Liaise with Finance, Sales/Warehouse and Shipper.
- To make sure all permits and licenses are obtained for each order to enable smooth export.
- Monitor/Track goods from departure to destination.
- Scrutinize shipper’s bill and authenticate for payment.
- In the case of road transport, the Transporter is substituted for the Shipper.
- A minimum Diploma in Logistics & Transport.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
To apply for this job please visit kasapreko.com.