Johnson and Johnson
Johnson and Johnson is hiring a Key Account Specialist- Oncology.
The ideal candidate must have at least years 2 of strong Sales/Key Accounts management, a minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. Pharmacy or MSc degree would be preferable, strong account management and relationship building skills, ability to plan a prioritize own work to meet quality standards and deadlines, excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, and desire to work as part of a small, cohesive and collaborative team.
- Keep an updated mapping of key stakeholders in Oncology within your territory.
- Visit key stakeholders/customers within your territory on a regular basis to advise and update them on our treatment options.
- Optimally sell the value offering of Janssen Oncology products to meet the individual needs of all relevant customers within the cancer treatment space.
- Become the authority in terms of knowledge and practical application in all aspects of the environment, relevant therapy areas, the company and competitor products.
- Establish and handle KOL relationships.
- Coordinate and present in local healthcare professional meetings, to promote the appropriate use of our products.
- Drive promotional activities during national or local scientific congresses.
Interested applicants should click on the link to apply. https://bit.ly/3Rx640X