A Reputable Firm
Strategy & Policy Development
• Develop Human Resource strategy/business plan as input into the overall corporate strategy of the Company and monitor its implementation to ensure compliance.
• Develop Human Resource policies, standards operating procedures (SOPs), work plan, support systems and other monitoring mechanisms in managing the Human Resource & Administration function to achieve targeted objectives.
• Oversee the implementation and maintenance of the Company’s HR policies and procedures to promote consistency with regard to terms and conditions of service, resourcing, learning & development in accordance with the overall corporate strategy.
HR Planning, Policy & Systems
• Responsible for monitoring Human Resource requirements and skills mix of the respective Departments and make recommendations for implementation.
• Lead and direct the implementation of recruitment, selection and placement of the right calibre of employees for the Company.
• Advice the Departments on employment and labour issues in line with approved HR policies /procedures and labour regulations.
• Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a comprehensive and accurate Human Resource Information System (HRIS) to ensure effective and efficient HR operations.
• Provide direction in the review, development and implementation of organisational structures, job descriptions/specifications and job evaluation.
• Monitor the implementation of effective health and safety practices for all employees to ensure compliance with health and safety legislations.
• Coordinate Talent Management Systems in support of the Company’s Succession Planning initiatives and programmes.
Compensation & Performance Management
• Design, develop and deliver performance management training sessions to all employees and offer necessary support to build and sustain a positive performance culture.
• Monitor the implementation of the Company’s Salary Administration and Conditions of Service to ensure equitable application.
• Advise Management/Employees on annual salary and benefits reviews, promotions and salary placements as well as merit rewards.
• Lead and provide guidance in salary/benefits survey of comparator organisations and make appropriate recommendations to Management for implementation.
• Monitor the implementation of the Company’s Performance Management System in line with its overall business strategy.
• Review/analyse Performance Incentive programmes within the Company and make appropriate recommendations when necessary.
• Advise Departments on employment laws/regulations and practices and monitor to ensure their compliance.
• Interpret Human Resources policies and procedures to ensure consistency and uniformity in their application throughout the Company.
• Provide technical advice on employee relations to ensure harmonious working environment.
• Liaise with the Ghana Employers Association and other related labour agencies in dealing with labour/employment issues as appropriate.
Human Resource Development
• Liaise with Department Heads to develop/maintain career development programmes and provide a comprehensive curriculum of competency-based training to develop employees.
• Proactively work with Heads of Departments or designated representatives to identify training needs and take appropriate measures in addressing those needs.
• Monitor the implementation of the Company’s annual training programmes to ensure relevance and cost effectiveness.
• Responsible for organising and facilitating all training programmes within the Company and monitor to ensure staff compliance.
• Responsible for the development of effective systems and policies for the management of the Company’s Administration function including Estate/Property, Transport and Security services to safeguard the Company’s personnel and properties.
Stakeholder Relations & Management
• Establish and maintain professional relationships with GEA, Labour Commission, Regulatory Agencies, SSNIT and other external stakeholders to facilitate the operations of the Company.
• Prepare the annual operating budget for the Human Resource and Administration Department and monitor its implementation against planned budget.
• Coordinate all Internal and External audit programs at the Department and follow-up to ensure that audit queries are handled expeditiously.
Information & Reporting
• Stay abreast with legislations, rules, regulations, new developments and international best practices in Human Resource Management to enhance the operations of the Department.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and periodic HR performance reports and any other statutory reports for Management Decision making.
• Monitor the actual Head Count of employees of the Company and prepare consolidated manning reports for Management’s attention.
Employee Performance & Development
• Hold direct reports accountable for managing their assignments to ensure attainment of set targets/goals in all functional areas.
• Conduct performance appraisal and provide input for career development and recommend performance incentives for subordinate staff.
• Identify training needs and facilitate training for subordinate staff.
Send cv to