Vocational & Technical Institute
Vocational & Technical Institute operated by a British Charity – Central Region near Winneba/Apam. We have vacancy for Hospitality & Catering teacher commencing work in January 2023. Practical experience forms an important part of our teaching as we believe in “Learning by Doing”. These positions are a career opportunity if you believe in excellence being the lowest acceptable standard. Our Trustees hold senior roles and have great experience in the British Education System. Further Training and Professional Development will be provided. Subsidized accommodation and utilities available.
- Developing and implementing lesson plans
- Demonstrating how to perform occupational tasks
- Directing and supervising hands-on activities to teach occupational skills
- Demonstrating and monitoring tool/equipment use and safety
- Assist and monitor students with practicing and learning occupational tasks and procedures
- Weekly report to Management.
Required Skills or Experience
- Communication Skills to communicate the occupation-specific concept
- Organizational skills for managing and teaching lessons
- Ability to accommodate students
- Resourceful to reach all students with varying styles and levels of understanding.
salary range: ghs 1,800-2,500
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org