The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or Certificate in computer animation, fine arts, graphic design, or related field, strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and computer skills, understanding of animation, storytelling, and character development techniques, attention to details, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction, and the ability to work independently or with a team to develop animations and solve problems.
- Collaborating with team members to understand needs, review script, design storyboards, and create & edit animation.
- Ability to compile 2D and 3D animation.
- Using software and other techniques to produce animations.
- Listening to feedback and altering animations to better of the client needs.
- Ensuring that the final product aligns with the needs of the client and is delivered on time without exceeded the budget.
- Presenting the final animated piece to clients for their approval.
- Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
Interested applicants should forward their CVs via the email address. firstname.lastname@example.org