Lively Minds, an award-winning charity, is hiring to support our ambitious and exciting Early Childhood Development programme in Ghana and Uganda.
We require a consultant with strong knowledge of the Ghanaian funding opportunities and donors to develop a list of donor organisations in Ghana that may be willing to fund the ongoing and expansion costs of the programme. This work will be part desk based – prospecting by conducting market research and internal & external research. The introductions element can be performed face to face or online. In order to achieve the funding targets this year we need to develop relationships with these funders early to ensure we are fully funded for the upcoming years. We therefore require the prospecting work to take place as soon as possible with meetings in the diary in March and April 2023.
Required Skills or Experience
- Produce and quantify a list of prospective funders for the GES Lively Minds programme
- Make successful introductions for GES & Lively Minds leading to meetings with these donors
To succeed in this you, will have:
- Excellent current working knowledge of donor organizations in Ghana, particularly corporates and foundations
- Excellent donor research skills
- Knowledge of fundraising on behalf of the government
For a detailed understanding of the opportunity, please see the Terms of Reference
How To Apply
For more information and to be considered for this opportunity, please contact email@example.com by the closing date of 8am GMT on 27th February 2023, with a brief statement of your experience and your proposed fees for this project.
As a non-for-profit we would appreciate quotes that reflect our limited budget. We will discuss timeframes with the candidates and aim for the work to be complete by April 2023
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org