Charlotte's Memorial School
Charlotte’s Memorial School
We are searching for a reliable and enthusiastic French teacher to join our team
- Assessing the capabilities of the students and developing appropriate lesson plans and curricula.
- Pronouncing words and phrases and explaining their meanings to students.
- Conduct research to develop appropriate learning materials, language games, and other teaching aids.
- Using both in-class activities and online resources and platforms to create a blended learning environment.
- Teaching the various tiers of French to students.
- Developing and grading informal and formal written and oral assessments.
- Scheduling feedback sessions with students and providing extra support or enrichment activities as required.
- Making recommendations to students for further learning and development.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Degree/Diploma in Education or Degree in French
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience is required
Send Cvs to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org