Blueprint Group Africa is working with our client in the renewable energy sector to recruit for a FIELD ENGINEER.
Your role as Field Engineer will include:
- Lead in assembling solar modules and solar racks.
- Identify, electrical, environmental, and safety hazards associated with PV and related power installations and proffers mitigation measures.
- Lead in setting up ladders, loading/unloading equipment, and other safety equipment.
- Maintain and secure installation tools and ensure proper housekeeping on client’s site.
- Interpret electrical drawings and assemble electrical components based on specification.
- Create electrical schematics drawing and layout in AutoCAD and related CAD software.
- Lead in installing electrical cable conduits and cables.
- Performing routine, preventive, and corrective maintenance of solar and related power installations.
- Writing maintenance and event reports.
- Resolves site issues remotely and through site visits.
- Advises manager of any issues that arise on site or customer concerns.
- Trains client on how to operate and optimally use the system.
- Ensures customer satisfaction.
- Conducting site and energy audit.
- Install Energy meter and routers on client’s sites.
- Implement standard operating procedures and HSE standards for solar installation work.
- Review technological trends in the local and global energy sector.
- Any other activities, as may be communicated by the Company from time to time.
- Electrical engineer with relevant certifications
- Technical skillset preferably in solar power (or other power sector)
- Proven at least 1 year experience leading projects for tier 1 commercial and industrial clients
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
NB: The client is looking to fill this role ASAP.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.