We are on a mission to create a culture of reading across Africa, leading to a continent of successful families. As a team, we value people and are committed to integrity and excellence. We thrive on innovation and creativity and this explains our flexible and fun-filled working environment.
The interplay of success, grace and glory remains evident in the execution of our tasks.
- Expected Start Date: Immediate
manage our social media pages, website, blog, digital campaigns, emails, e-commerce and everything
related to digital engagement. The role will closely work with the sales and marketing team and creative
agency to ensure the company has great visibility in the digital space.
- Develop strategies and tactics to create a vibrant digital community for the Perbi Cubs brand.
- Manage activities on digital to increase brand awareness, traffic to website and increase in sales. Do this by communicating and publicizing Perbi Cubs activities, successes, real time fun events and aha moments during engagement with our Cubs.
- Join school visitations to capture content and develop content for real time posting.
- Actively engage our followers and answer questions and queries promptly; within 24hrs.
- Review digital content and copy and make valuable input.
- Ensure efficiency of digital spend and opportunities through SEO, SEM and SMO.
- Actively follow the trends and advise on how the brand can leverage on same.
- Help conduct market research and analyze metrics to develop insights.
- Monitor the digital scape and generate reports for strategic decision making.
- And any other related roles.
Required Skills or Experience
- Show proven experience of actively engaging audience and following on social media.
- Must have active social media handles and show evidence of organically growing a following or community.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, digital media or similar.
- 2-3 years experience in advertising particularly in digital media. Experience in the digital agency is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge in all the major social media networks i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok.
- Proficiency in digital marketing, analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager etc.
- Knowledge in e-commerce platforms like WordPress.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fun loving personality.
- Ability to create a story “out of nothing”
- Flexible with language and can script “killer” captions.
- Pay attention to details.
- Fast learner and self-starter.
How To Apply
Send a one-page cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use this caption as the subject of your email: “Digital Media Officer”.
Application Deadline: Sunday, 20th November 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.