Digital Marketing Specialist to lead and create a engaging social media experience.
As a Marketing and Social Media Strategist, your primary responsibility will be to develop and execute marketing and social media strategies to drive growth and revenue for the company. Our ideal candidate will spearhead the development and launching of successful digital marketing campaigns and strategies, researching and analyzing the data to identify target audience, as well as manage campaigns across social media channels, to sustain an engaging audience experience, and increase client satisfaction. Ultimately, he/she should be able to increase our market share and ensure brand consistency.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will run our social media pages, creating and executing marketing campaigns to drive leads and create a solid social media presence.
You will have experience and examples of creating successful digital marketing strategies and researching other social growth avenues.
- Create a robust marketing presence for the company.
- Create social media(Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) posts using relevant tools
- Work alongside Directors to develop and implement digital strategies
- Ensure all social media channels are kept up to date
- Creation of daily posts
- Measure ROI and KPIs via a digital dashboard and Provide insights into the success of each campaign • Track and measure SEO/Google Analytics and provide reporting and analysis
- Can work 5 hrs daily between 9am-6pm GMT Monday to Friday and should be available to travel into the office in East Legon
- Must be strong in English speaking/reading/writing
- Ability to design and create content that generates Leads.
- Demonstrable experience with graphic designing tools such as (Canva, Photoshop, or Corel Draw ), marketing campaigns and web technologies
- Canva, Photoshop or Corel draw
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrable experience
- Travel into the office at least 3 times a week