Permeff Eye Care
Greets and assists patients, visitors and other parties. Verifies and updates patient information as needed. Hears and resolves complaints from patients, visitors and other interested parties. Schedules appointments, and maintains appointment calendars. Monitors doctor’s patient schedule to insure good patient flow. Answers and responds to incoming calls, triage and distributes calls as needed.
- Receives payment and records receipts for services.
- Posts and balances daily batch.
- Makes bank deposits on a daily basis.
- Observes patient and telephone flow; offering or requesting assistance as needed.
- Facilitates communication to the Supervisor/MD through the use of calls, voicemail, and e-mails as appropriate.
- Maintains records of communications from patients, family members or caretakers of patients, referring and consulting Supervisor/MDs and vendors.
- Performs administrative support tasks as needed.
- Complies with all practice procedures and protocols, and complies with all company regulations.
- Understands and accepts responsibility to report potential or suspected errors to the Supervisor or Compliance Officer.
- Maintains positive attitude consisting of cooperation, self-motivation, courtesy, and professionalism.
- Assists in training of other colleagues.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of 2years experience.
- Proven experience in ICT or Microsoft.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team.
NB: Candidates must live around UPSA, Madina, Botwey and its environs Interested candidates should send CV to: Abotsinahshallom@gmail.com
To apply for this job email your details to Abotsinahshallom@gmail.com