InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
WHO WE ARE
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team.
InEventers are a unique team, with a shared Vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication. The most important thing here is not your experience, but your curiosity and passion for learning and growing with us!
- Work on yearly audits and reports for the organization’s compliance.
- Communicate compliance regulations to internal and external parties
- Proactively search for regulations and rules while making sure that the organization is up to date with them
- Develop workflow that will meet compliance documentation standards in a timely manner
- Liaise with learning and development on trainings that should be regularly delivered for compliance purposes.
- Work with HR to update policies in a timely manner
- Fluent English is mandatory (TOEFL C1 or equivalent)
- Previous experience in audits/compliance is a plus.
- Knowledge of the concepts of cyber security is a plus
- An inquisitive mindset and interest in researching
- The desire to be creative and learn in a start-up environment
- Global Health Insurance, including $0 deductible and outpatient;
- Paid Time Off (PTO);
- Language Learning Programs;
- Annual Summits;
- Office Pack;
- Monthly Lunch days and activities;
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates;
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes;
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts.
CONTRACT: This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week), on an Independent Contractor status.
If you think this position is for you, bring along your personal notebook (Mac or Windows) and a mobile device (iOS or Android) and come work with us!
To apply for this job please visit ineventapp.hire.trakstar.com.