A Reputable Firm
Work closely with Senior Program Associate and EPL Ghana Team to set up and coordinate a robust alumni community and deliver effective internal/external media and communications for multiple online platforms /channels and traditional media.
- Prepares media reports and press releases for the EPL program and coordinates distribution, and media outreach for the organisation.
- Creates and coordinates content for social media campaigns.
- Drafts and organizes social media content to promote EPL Ghana’s blogs, videos and media coverage across all online assets.
- Contributes to social media quantitative and qualitative analytics reporting.
- Assists in improving EPL’s website content andflow and leads in updating and maintaining the Ghana website.
- Identifies and researches opportunities to share EPL Ghana/Public Sector Fellows stories withrelevant journalists and media outlets.
- Coordinates photography and videography at allEPL events.
- Engages in the development and implementation of the new alumni strategy and leads processes to actualize it.
- Designs and coordinates a wide range of Alumni events, to build the Alumni community and add value.
- Provides quarterly reports to review performance against the alumni strategy and make further recommendations.
- Contributes to the overall functioning and strategic development of the alumni including responding to press inquiries, attending events, interviewing students, etc.
- Provides administrative support for the alumni andEPL Ghana team as required.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS &KNOWLEDGE
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, social sciences, development studies, gender studies or related field.
- Strong communication skills
- Digital and Social media skills
- Basic knowledge in photo and video editing
- Passionate about gender equality and social impact
- Organized and proactive
- Leadership attributes
- Willingness and ability to travel for field activities as required
- Experience in coordinating or leading a group or-community
- Experience in managing a small budget
- Experience in creating multimedia content (videos, images, artworks etc.)
Closing Date for Applications: Applications should reach the recruiter at email@example.com not later than 5pm on October 15, 2022
Interviews will be held two weeks after the end of the application period. The successful candidate will start work January 2023