Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium
- Schedule and assign cleaning staff to specific tasks and areas, ensuring adequate coverage at all times
- Inspect work areas and equipment regularly to ensure they meet safety and cleanliness standards
- Investigate complaints about cleaning services and take appropriate corrective action
- Train new cleaning staff on proper use of equipment and chemicals and company policies and procedures
- To keep adequate records on cleaning supplies and equipment inventory and place orders as needed
- Prepare cleaning report and submit to Administrator.
- Develop and implement plans for improving cleaning services in response to clients’ feedback
- Monitor compliance with health and safety regulations and take appropriate action when violations are found
- Respond to emergencies such as spills and breakages, taking care to minimize damage
- Liaise with other departments and coordinate cleaning services
- Any other duty as assigned
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of SHS qualification
- At least 3-5 years of similar experience
- Any additional certification in housekeeping or related areas from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Possess the necessary tact, respect and empathy in all dealings
- Proven experience as a cleaning supervisor or in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be in good physical health
- Attention to detail and proactivity
How To Apply
Applicants should send applications to email@example.com The deadline for receiving applications is Friday 17th November 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org