Multiplex Purpose Ventures
Multiplex Purpose Ventures
Our company is looking to fill the role of a caterer. If you are looking for an exciting place to work, please take a look at the list of qualifications below.
Responsibilities For Catering:
- To prepare the dining area for service, which may include wiping tables, hoovering, sweeping and mopping floors
- To assist in the preparation and serving of food and beverages as defined
- To prepare the service area, counter, hot cupboards and chillers and other equipment for the efficient and effective service of the meal
- To maximize the use of merchandising and counter displays
- To undertake such other related duties as are required to ensure that the dining area and the kitchen are clean and hygienic to the required standard, and that the food service is effective and efficient
- When required, assist with food preparation tasks i.e, packed lunches, sandwiches and salad preparation.
- To serve food according to the style of the operation as defined, paying particular attention to portion control and presentation (as directed by the chef).
- To wash dishes, cutlery, glasses and all other equipment in the kitchen and related areas to the standard required.
- To clean on a daily basis all areas of your responsibility to the required standards
- To undertake any other duties that may be required for the effective operations of the establishment
Qualifications For Catering:
- Good background knowledge of the industry
- Follow the weekly rota for your areas of responsibility
- Must have attended a catering school.
- To make every customers experience an enjoyable one
- Ensuring that personal hygiene and clothing is of the highest standard at all times
- Must have Food, wine, and cocktail knowledge
This job description is not necessarily a comprehensive definition of the post, and the post holder will be required to undertake other duties appropriate to the grade and character of the work as directed. The job description will be reviewed at least once a year and it may be subject to modification or amendment at any time after consultation with the post holder. The duties may be varied to meet the changing demands of the organization at the reasonable discretion of the C.E.O.
How To Apply:
Qualified applicants should send their application and C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit their application at the office. All applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O) Multiplex Ghana.
Multiplex Purpose Ventures = C48 Blohum Street, Dzorwulu-Accra Ghana, opposite UBA BANK Dzorwulu branch and in the same building with MTN Office AND Fido Money Lending Services.
Closing Date: 31st October 2022.
Call 024 980 9208 for further assistance and guidance if needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com