We are looking for a skilled Call Centre Manager to supervise the daily operation and personnel aiming for minimum efficiency and cost effectiveness. Also making sure call centre agent are well organized and productive.
- Monitoring and improving ordering, telephone handling.
- Answering representative questions and guiding them through difficult calls, issues, diffusing angry customer or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representative
- Coaching and providing training to personnels to maintain high customer service standard.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the call representatives are receiving, educating and coaching workers regarding processes and practice and explaining expectation to employees.
- Evaluate performance key such as accuracy, call waiting time etc.
- Develop objective for the call centre’s day-to-day activities.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action as needed.
- Preparing report and analysing call centre data to improve processes ensuring resources are properly allocated and maximize and customer satisfactory.
- Taking on other tasks or project to support employees and call centre operations
Required Skills or Experience
Educational & Professional
- Diploma or Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Certified call centre Manager or relevant qualification is a plus.
- Minimum two (2) year in same field.
- S/he should be fluent in the English Language, and able to express oneself.
- Must have a good track record of excellent performance and good behaviour
Knowledge and Skills Requirement
- Technical expert in related computer applications.
- Proven experience in call Centre manager or similar position.
- Experience in call center is required.
- Solid understanding of reporting.
- Knowledge on performance evaluation and customer service matrix.
- Proficient in MS Office and call Centre equipment/software programs
- Ability to work with others in a close manner.
- Certification in customer service is a plus.
- Has Sports Knowledge
- Experience in dealing with the public.
- Ability to deliver work on tight deadlines
- Decisiveness and attention to details.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills with a strong problem-solving ability
- Polite, professional phone voice, Positive and patience
How To Apply
Applications, together with a detailed CV and the relevant proof of qualifications should be addressed to the
Solidere Ghana Limited,
• Please submit all relevant documents to the e-mail address below firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com