A Reputable Firm
An upscale restaurant in Osu is about to open a ‘sweets-corner’ (pastries and baked goods) in side the restaurant and they are looking for a:
Baked Goods & Pastry Saleslady
you must really understand food safety, know when and how to keep these food items refrigerated and when to dispose them
ideally you are a young pastry chef with several years of experience or a diploma in pastry and 2 yrs of experience
Working hours are Mon-Sat from 4 pm till Midnight
How to Apply
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect an ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Osu Baked Goods SalesLady’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4 pages long nor a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
- A FAIR WARNING: if you don’t customize your CV don’t expect that it will go through with flying colors and the client will invite you for an interview
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.