DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in Designing the bank’s risk governance structure
- Assit in formulating risk policies for managing all significant risk Categories;Operational,Credit, Liquidity, Market etc
- Establish tools and methodologies (risk protocols) for measuring and managing risks.
- AML/CFT Compliance
- Implementation and review of specific policies and procedures, compliance risk assessment, compliance testing and educating staff on complaince matters.
- Assist in training of staff on compliance issues,and acting as a point of contact within the bank for complaince queries from staff members queries
- Establish Written guidance to staff On the appropriate implementatioñ of compliance laws, rules and standards through policies and procedures.
- Consider Ways to measure compliance risk and use such measurements to enhance compliance risk assesment
- Assist vetting new accounts opened to ensure that KYC account opening forms are properly completed
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree in Statistics/ Accounting
- At leaset two (2) years’ experience in similar role
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Ability to work with less supervision
- Ability to pay keen attention to details
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th May, 2023.
THE HUMAN RESOURCE MAkAGER
AGAVE RURAL BANK PLC
P.O.BOX 52 DABALA
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted