Transnational Academic Group Ghana
- Supporting students to strengthen their skills in academic reading, writing, critical thinking, listening and note-taking.
- Providing guidance and support to students to improve learner skills such as time management and revision strategies.
- Presenting academic skill workshops.
- Providing 1:1 consultation for students through drop-in visits or by appointment; and
- Developing relevant and student-centric strategies and materials to promote academic success and increase the visibility of the Academic Success Centre, both online and through the LUG community.
Required Skills or Experience
- First degree in English language from a reputable university.
- Relevant Master’s degree from a reputable tertiary institution.
- An internationally recognized English language teaching certificate e.g., Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL.
- A minimum of three years’ post teaching qualification relevant work experience, preferably in a Higher Education Institution (HEI) or in English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
- Relevant experience in the development of teaching and learning materials and the delivery of academic skills and writing workshops.
- Sound working knowledge of IT (especially Office applications) and use of the Internet
- Excellent administration, communication and presentation skills
- Strong interest in helping students to reach their potential
How To Apply
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com and mention Assistant Learning Developer in the subject line. Deadline–10th October 2023.