A Reputable Firm
The Assistant Fleet Manager is responsible for planning, directing, managing, coordinating and supervising the programs for acquisition, assignment, utilization, maintenance, repair, replacement and disposal of fleet vehicles. He will make the ultimate decision whether a vehicle is safe to have on the road.
1. Develops and administers vehicle/equipment asset management processes from procurement to disposition.
2. Supervise drivers, formulate backup rotation mechanism and follow up inspection from time to time.
3. Formulate vehicle driving routes according to vehicle conditions to ensure vehicle operation and revenue
4. Supervise the efficiency and quality of vehicle maintenance to reduce maintenance cost.
5. Establish a safety inspection mechanism for vehicles, goods and drivers to reduce potential safety hazards.
6. Regularly train drivers, maintenance workers and office personnel.
· Preferably Male
· At least HND in Procurement and Supply Chain or related field.
· 3-5 years work experience as Manager or Supervisor.
Job Location: Accra-Weija
Send CVs to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Application End Date: 7th Oct.2022
NB: USE JOB TITLE AS SUBJECT.