TAGmyFuture is a student recruitment agency that provides advice and guidance to prospective students in the West Africa region who are seeking university study abroad. We advise and provide complete admissions services for students looking to study in the UK, USA, Canada, Europe, the UAE, and elsewhere.
The core services provided by TAGmyFuture include counselling and advice on university and course admission, applications for admission, student visa advisory, living abroad advice, and
JOB VACANCY – ADVISOR
Are you looking for a new challenge?
This position is the primary contact point for prospective students and you will guide students through university admission and preparation for study abroad. The successful candidate must have excellent spoken and written communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
You will be responsible for:
- Responding in a timely manner to enquires as they arise.
- Providing prospective students with accurate information regarding university admissions, course options, fees, and scholarship availability.
- Counselling/advising prospective students on student visa requirements, travel arrangements, and accommodation.
- Completing applications for admission and ensuring all documentation is received in a timely way.
- Counselling prospective students to join the TAG Ghana Foundation Programme where a foundation course is required for university admission.
- Ensuring accurate and complete data input into the CRM database.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned from time-to-time
Required Skills or Experience
You should have:
- At least two years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Experience working at a study abroad agency is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Proficient in using MS Office including Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel etc.
How To Apply
Qualified persons should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Statement of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ADVISOR in the subject line..Deadline – 20th October 2023.