A Reputable Firm
A private hospital is in need of an Administrator/Administrative Officer
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive clients at the front desk and assist with enquiries.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly and monthly health statistical returns
- File and retrieve patient health records and documents
- Receive and register outpatient and inpatients
- Input patient data and research data into computers for further analysis
- Protect all confidential information concerning patients and colleagues obtained in the course of professional practice.
- Update active folders in the department/unit and also comply with minimum legal retention period of medical records
- Perform any other official duty that may be assigned.
Communication and Working Relationships
- Maintain effective communication with colleagues, patients/clients and visitors.
- Attend and contribute at staff meetings
- Effectively work in a team with other staff in the facility.
Personal and People Development
- Attend in-house training sessions in relation to health information to update knowledge and skills
- Monitor own performance against agreed objectives and standards.
- Keep log of own performance and in-service training log for purposes of appraisal.
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Take care of own safety and others who may be affected by your actions or omissions
- Adhere to Medicas Hospital Health and Safety Policies and use any equipment or personal protective equipment provided to ensure safety.
- Comply with Medicas Hospital quality assurance policy and guidelines.
Required Skills or Experience
- Business Admin experience experience would be advantage. Bachelor’s or HND certificate
- Have at least 1 year experience in similar position
- Be able to work with minimum of supervision and have a confident telephone manner
- A determined approach with ability to work alone and as part of a team.
How To Apply
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org