We are seeking an energetic and capable administrative secretary to assist us with office administration. In this role, you will be responsible for processing documents, maintaining databases, and liaising with the public. You may also be required to manage social media accounts like (WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.). These person should have an accounting back-ground that will be a plus to HER. To ensure success as an administrative secretary, you should possess excellent communication skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Outstanding administrative secretaries are highly organized in performing a wide array of administrative duties.
Administrative Secretary Responsibilities:
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing the best business practices and etiquette.
Administrative Secretary Requirements:
- Degree in any study
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and social media handling.
Salary Range: GHC 1000 – Ghc1100.00
Location: Accra, Dansoman
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.gh.