A Reputable Educational Institution
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
- Greeting office visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office tasks, such as filing, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, and data entry.
- Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for multiple parties to ensure that activities are properly arranged with no conflicts.
- Ordering, storing and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- Directing, reviewing, and optimizing office operations to increase accuracy, productivity, and efficiency and reduce costs.
- Providing basic bookkeeping services.
- A minimum of a Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience is required
All applicants should forward their CV’s to email@example.com