The position of Accounts Officer involves analyzing financial information, purchases and preparing financial reports, keeping assets record and reconciling budget and expenses within the organization.
- The tasks of the Officer shall include: 1. Assist Country Director with general accounting procedures
- Maintain detailed, accurate, up-to-date budget information for each project and general operations to inform decision making
- Assist Team Leads in establishing yearly budget and making relevant and necessary changes throughout the year
- Receive requests for funds from Team Leads and compare with budgetary allocations.
- Prepare vouchers and cheques for the release of funds as approved.
- Ensure maximum compliance with tax laws, especially with withholding taxes in all purchases.
- File payment vouchers and receipts and keep soft copies of all payments and receipts using Excel or any accounting software.
- Communicate purchases information to the Deputy Managing Director and reconcile figures quarterly. Address all disparities that may arise.
- Keep inventory of all company property and update the inventory book yearly. Receive financial statements quarterly for all organization’s accounts from the bank(s) and reconcile all deposits and withdrawals.
- Work closely with the auditor by assembling and providing all necessary financial documents and information for auditing.
- Assisting HR department with payroll
NB: Kindly share your CV’s with email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org