A Reputable Firm
A reputable Financial Institution with branches across the country requires the services of Accounts Officer
- Process casual payments/wages;
- Prepares and passes journal vouchers with supporting document (Payment Orders, Petty cash);
- Verification of suppliers invoices (authentication) before approval is done;
- Processing cheque / payment orders for supplies and keep proper records of such payments;
- Prepare statutory payments (SSNIT, PAYE, & Withholding tax) and ensuring that receipts for such payments are duly received and filed;
- Monthly Reconciliation of all Bank Accounts;
- Label and code company assets at all branches;
- Conduct physical verification of assets at all branches;
- Monthly amortization of loan processing fees for all branches;
- Monthly loan disbursement schedule and fixed deposit maturity schedule.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of HND in Accounting/ Banking & Finance and or a relevant professional qualification;
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Very good analytical and report writing skills;
- Good knowledge of the requirements of Bank of Ghana, and other regulatory agencies;
- Experience in financial modeling using Microsoft Excel.
All application and CV should be sent to account firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com